Tools Used to Build This Site
- Araneae v2.0
- The HTML was coded using this text editor. It allows opening of multiple files, browser
preview, color coding of tags, etc.
- Corel 4, Paint Shop Pro
- CorelDRAW! was used for some of the graphics, which were exported to PHOTO-PAINT!. Most of
the photographs were reduced in size via PHOTO-PAINT! as well. After the initial
development, I began using Paint Shop Pro 6 for some graphical items.
- This program was used to create transparent GIFs.
- GIF Animator LE 1.0
- Used to build the "pulsating dots".
- Professional Capture Systems
- A component of JASC's discontinued PCS, DOSCap, was used to obtain the screen captures.